Glock 43X True Precision TB Axiom RMS Slide XS R3D Supp HT NS
True Precision, Axiom Slide, For Glock 43/43X, Copper TiCN Finish, RMS Optic Cut & Cover Plate
- 100% US Manufactured and Designed
- Cut for the Shield Arms RMS Series optics (RMS, RMSc, RMSw, and SMS)
- Will also fit the Holosun 507K, Sig Romeo Zero, JP Enterprises Jpoint
- Slide optic cuts are made without the additional two mounting lugs to accommodate a wider variety of optics such as the Holosun without modification
- Includes an anodized black optic cover plate with mounting screws for use without an optic installed
- Cut from solid billet 17-4ph Certified Stainless Steel
- Heat treated to spec
- Attractive Side and Top Cut windows
- Aggressive reduced & scalloped front
- Angled rear serrations
- Fully functional with the Glock 43 and 43X
- Exclusively manufactured by True Precision Inc
The Glock 43X combines a compact-size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a subcompact-slim slide for a comfortably balanced, versatile grip thats ideal for a variety of users. It features Glock's Safe Action system which provides a consistent trigger pull from the first to the last round. The three automatic independently operating mechanical safeties are built into the fire control system of the pistol. All three safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released. The frame is made of polymer with hardened steel guides. It features an ideal grip angle and low weight. The slide stop lever and the magazine catch are easily operated with the shooting hand. The advanced surface treatment of the slide results in optimal hardness by considerably reducing wear and tear and it makes it corrosion resistant, even when operating in saltwater conditions. The matte surface minimizes light reflection. The barrel is mechanically locked and cold-hammer forged. It also has the same advanced surface treatment as the slide. Its extractor serves as a loaded chamber indicator to comply with the laws of certain states and its position may visually and physically indicate whether there is a cartridge in the chamber of the pistol.
Follow X-Werks on Instagram for Updates and specials!! Xwerksaz
Please allow 1-3 business days for items to ship once payment and FFL are received.
FFL's can be emailed, faxed or mailed to us. Please reference your name and the item number to prevent any delays in shipping.
Long guns and accessories ship UPS Ground. Handguns are shipped USPS priority mail.
Once payment and FFL are received we will email you a tracking/delivery confirmation number.
NO CREDIT CARD FEES!
Serial numbers and markings will vary.